Fantasy Forest Environment
This pack contains over 120 prefabs you need to create stylized forest environment: from trees, bushes to rocks and mushrooms. Demo scene in summer, autumn and winter variants!
? Playable Demo & Performance Test: Download (187MB, Windows build)
Check out the demo scene included with the assets in this playable build – explore the map and check how well the assets perform.
✔️ Built-in Rendering – 2020.3 or newer
✔️ URP v10 – Unity 2020.3
✔️ URP v12 – Unity 2021.3
✔️ URP v13 – Unity 2022.1
- 23 tileable hand-painted terrain textures
- 12 tree models: 7 conifer trees, 2 deciduous and 3 birch trees with autumn and winter variations – total of 36 tree prefabs
- 13 terrain detail meshes like grass, bushes and flowers with vertex alpha for proper wind support
- 53 prop models such as mushrooms, rocks, fences, water plants, tent, campfire, bridge, waterfalls
- 7 particle effects: water splash, fire, falling leaves, dust, mist and snow
- custom tree shader with wind movement globally controlled via a single script
- demo scene in 3 variants: summer, autumn and winter
Not tested on mobile devices.
HDRP not supported.
Screenshots and video made using Built-In Rendering Pipeline – slight differences in colors and scene lighting between BiRP and URP are to be expected due to nature of these renderers.
- Number of prefabs: 161
- Textures: hand-painted, diffuse only
- Texture dimentions: mostly 512×512 and 1024×1024
- LODs: included for tree prefabs
- Triangle counts: spruce trees: 1200-2000 tris, birch: 300-700, large trees: 5k
Render pipeline compatibility:
The Built-in Render Pipeline is Unity’s default render pipeline. It is a general-purpose render pipeline that has limited options for customization. The Universal Render Pipeline (URP) is a Scriptable Render Pipeline that is quick and easy to customize, and lets you create optimized graphics across a wide range of platforms. The High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) is a Scriptable Render Pipeline that lets you create cutting-edge, high-fidelity graphics on high-end platforms.
This Packs is for educational purpose you can support developer by purchasing the code From Unity Asset Marketplace. Also you can download other free unity asset from UNITY FREE ASSET & Free unity complete game from GAME CODE HUB.
1 thought on “Fantasy Forest Environment”
Such solutions are quite interesting for us, as we are working on a game about traveling in space, where the player controls a spaceship and explores different planets and galaxies.
The graphics will be realistic, using high resolution textures and special effects, such as dynamic light and shadow effects, to create a sense of reality.